The largest medical practice of its kind in the country, Public Safety Medical is recognized nationally for our expertise and experience in serving public safety agencies and our contributions to research aimed at improving the health and safety of public safety professionals.
6612 E. 75th Street | Indianapolis, in
Square Footage: 18,000
Employee Count: 45
Year of Buildout: 2018
General Contractor: Brittany Construction
Architect / Interiors: Schott Design, Inc
Furniture: Business Furniture
How does your space drive productivity, collaboration and connectivity?
• All staff are together on one floor
• All staff that serve in the same roles are grouped together
• The fitness team and medical assistant team are located in open office environments which encourages open discussion and collaboration
• Copy centers are conveniently located in areas for easy access by all staff
• There are several meeting spaces which allow staff to have private, quiet areas for meetings
• All manager offices have sufficient space to hold meetings in their offices.
• All clinical staff have chart holders attached to their name plates for ease of access
• All clinical rooms have been sound proofed so conversations cannot be heard through walls
• Our clinical staff do not share an office with an exam room.
• Having our own freight elevator and separate storage area for ease of moving equipment in and out of space for offsite travel
What is the one thing that is unforgettable when someone walks through your space?
• Giant back-lit logo right off the elevator
• The red and blue colors throughout the office (representing law enforcement and fire)
• The diamond plate floor pattern
• Separate, comfortable waiting rooms for the different services we provide
How does your space tell your company’s story and reflect its brand?
• Displaying our mission statement in the elevator lobby and in meeting rooms
• The use of reds and blues reflecting fire and law enforcement
• Incorporating diamond plate patterns (representative of a fire truck fender) and corporate logos on all office doors, conference rooms and meeting rooms
How does your space engage your employee base?
• Having all staff on one floor
• Providing a separate staff lounge area for breaks and meals
• Keeping employees with similar roles grouped together to optimize communication and collaboration
• Providing a colorful, vibrant design
• Providing name plates in the office areas for every staff member to give them recognition and ownership